Social Playlists for Learning
Curated playlists by industry experts bringing you a wide range of high quality learning materials, drawn from across the web, and personalised to your interests. All signal. No noise.Early Access
Personalised playlists for your progression
Discover expert curated playlists of learning content, customised to your interests
Human + Machine = All Signal, No Noise
- Discover highly-relevant learning playlists filtered by your interests
- Learn from expert curated text, video and audio content drawn from across the web in a wide range of topics
- Build your network by easily following and connecting with thought leaders
- Discover opportunities to connect with locals like you via our Events Feed, customised to your interests
- Create your own learning playlists for private use, or share them with your community and build your profile as a thought leader
- Powered by an intelligent knowledge graph - everything you learn helps you and other people
Who's it for?
“No two days are ever alike”
Whether in your own business or inside a larger corporation - you encounter new challenges every day. You’re required to be a ‘jack of all trades’, you’re involved in many parts of the business, and you need a way to continually learn new things as quickly and efficiently as possible.
“Change is the only constant”
You’re someone who’s dedicated to continuous improvement - in yourself and others. You might be looking to start a new career, or you might be looking to acquire the skills, network and confidence to change your current company from the inside.
“Learning is it’s own reward”
You’re a motivated, passionate learner. You’re committed to treating learning as a lifelong project, and continuously strive to be the best you can be. As well as wanting more opportunities to grow, you might also be ready to help others by creating and sharing your own playlists on topics you’re passionate about.
Simple Experience, Powerfully Smart
1“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”
Identify your initial interests & direction, receive expert curated playlists & recommended learning content to help you improve
2“Associate with people who are likely to improve you”
Follow, connect and learn from inspirational & aspirational people. Grow your network with communities in the same field as you